LinkedIn Learning allows instructors to seamlessly integrate LinkedIn Learning videos and courses into their Canvas assignments in an SSO environment like ours. Instructors can then leverage the gradebook in Canvas to see student completion of the assignment.
Follow the instructions below to integrate LinkedIn Learning content into your Canvas course!
- Log into Canvas at https://wakeforest.instructure.com/
- Locate and open the course into which you would like to integrate LinkedIn Learning content.
- Click Assignments on the left column.
- In the top right corner, click the +Assignment button.
- Give the assignment a name and description.
- Scroll down to the Submission Type section and click the Find button.
- From the Configure External Tool menu, scroll down and select LinkedIn Learning.
- From the LinkedIn Learning menu, search for the course or video that you would like to integrate into your assignment. Click the Add button, then scroll down and click the Confirm button.
- Back on the Canvas Assignments page, note the option to Load This Tool in a New Tab. Check or uncheck this option as desired. Click the Select button.
- Finally, scroll down and click the Save or Save and Publish button.
- Students will now see the assignment in their list of Assignments.
12. The LinkedIn Learning course or video will appear within the assignment.