Follow the steps below to download Cisco AnyConnect VPN on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store.
- Search for “AnyConnect” and select Cisco AnyConnect (not Legacy). Press FREE or the download button if you have installed it before.
- Once the installation is complete, open the AnyConnect app.
- Press the toggle button for AnyConnect VPN.
- In the Server Address field, type in vpn.wfu.edu and press Save.
- Click Allow for adding a VPN connection to your device Settings (you may be prompted to enter your device’s passcode).
- Once again press the toggle button for AnyConnect VPN.
- The first time making a VPN connection, you will be prompted to login via your wfu.edu Google account.
- Once the sign in is successful, you will be connected to WFU’s secure VPN.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.