Improving digital accessibility makes your website more usable and accessible for everyone, welcoming a broader audience to engage with your digital content. Browse below for resources that demonstrate how to enhance accessibility for digital content.
- Principles of Accessible Design - WebAIM
- Constructing a Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, Robust ("POUR") Website - WebAIM
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines at a Glance: POUR - W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Google Forms Accessibility: Tips for Forms and Surveys
- Crafting More Accessible Google Slides
- Creating Accessible Basic Google Docs
- Improving Accessibility and Inclusion in Virtual Spaces: A Resource
- 3 Tips for Better Digital Documents: Be more inclusive and accessible!
A Simple Path to Better Document Accessibility, guiding digital document creators on steps to make their documents more accessible through good heading use