Improving digital accessibility makes your website more usable and accessible for everyone, welcoming a broader audience to engage with your digital content. Browse below for resources that demonstrate how to enhance accessibility for digital content.
- Principles of Accessible Design - WebAIM
- Constructing a Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, Robust ("POUR") Website - WebAIM
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines at a Glance: POUR - W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Google Forms Accessibility: Tips for Forms and Surveys
- Crafting More Accessible Google Slides
- Creating Accessible Basic Google Docs
- Improving Accessibility and Inclusion in Virtual Spaces: A Resource
- 3 Tips for Better Digital Documents: Be more inclusive and accessible!
A Simple Path to Better Document Accessibility, guiding digital document creators on steps to make their documents more accessible through good heading use
To learn more about Wake Forest’s commitment to making campus technology and digital content more accessible and find the latest events and resources, visit the Technology Accessibility Program (TAP), or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.