Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) is a powerful and easy-to-use email merge add-on for Gmail and Google sheets. It can be used by anyone with an @wfu.edu email address to send a personalized email to up to 1500 email addresses per day. Personalize your emails and see how effective your communications are with real time information about who received, opened, and clicked on your email campaign.
It is available from within your Wake Forest Gmail account, and requires no software to download or install. We strongly recommend using the Chrome browser for best results.
Here's a short video to demonstrate how easy it is to use YAMM!
- In Google Sheets, click the Add-ons pull-down menu and select Get Add-ons.
- Search for Yet Another Mail Merge. Click the Free button next to the add-on.
- A pop-up window will launch containing the Authorization screen. (Based on your browser's configurations, you may need to permit pop-up windows.)
- Click the Allow button, located at the bottom of this pop-up window.
- Yet Another Mail Merge will be installed at this point and will offer you the opportunity to import your contacts information into the current sheet. Importing Contacts is not necessary; choose: “No thanks. I'll add emails myself!”
YAMM offers excellent resources for using the application. Just click on the links under Training Resources to get started!