Ditto has been added to the classroom Apple TVs across campus, allowing Windows users to wirelessly project to the Apple TV.
To connect using Ditto:
- Choose the Apple TV input on the room control panel.
- The first time you use Ditto you will need to go to ditto.wfu.edu in your web browser and download the application.
- Open the downloaded Ditto application.
- Type the room code (ex: WFU SAL202) into Ditto on your device.
- Click Connect.
- Click Start Sharing.
- Enter the 4 digit passcode that is displayed on the Apple TV into the Ditto pop-up.
- Click Ok to begin sharing.
- Click Stop Sharing when you are done.
Additional Tips for using Ditto:
- To use the Ditto application in another room, simply open Ditto on your device and enter the room code for that room.
- The Ditto application defaults to sharing the whole screen. You can choose to share just a specific application by choosing that option before clicking Start Sharing. This is a great way to share only the content you want to share.
- Download the Ditto Connect app from the Google Play Store to share from an Android phone or a Chromebook.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.