Once Google 2-Step Verification - Part 1 - Enable G2V and Set up Authenticator is completed, each user accessing that account will need to set up the Google Authenticator app on their mobile device.
- You will need the key from the person who initially set up 2-step authentication on this account.
- Install the Google Authenticator app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Authenticator app and press BEGIN SETUP.
- Choose Manual entry.
- Type in the full guest account email address and type the key that was generated. Press the checkmark in the top right corner of the app.
- You will now be presented with a 6-digit code in the Google Authenticator app (the code will reset every 30 seconds.) Use this code when prompted for 2-step verification.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.