Access the Microsoft Office 365 Portal using Google Apps Launcher
While logged into WFU Google Mail, click on the Apps Launcher and click More (depending on the computer’s screen resolution/size you may have to scroll further to the bottom).
The list of WFU Google Apps that are available will expand, and Office 365 service will be listed near the bottom.
Log into the Microsoft Office 365 Portal using your WFU Google credentials
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com. Enter your WFU email address to get started.
- Microsoft will forward you to the WFU Google authentication page.
- Enter your WFU Google credentials again. Enter your password on the next screen.
- You may be prompted to use Google 2-Step Verification.
- You should now be able to access the Office 365 Portal.