Follow these instructions after you connect your MacBook Pro to a projector or second monitor at your desk.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Select System Preferences
- Select Displays
- Click on the Arrangement tab
- To use the projector or monitor as a secondary display ("extend" mode), uncheck the Mirror Displays box and drag the displays in the arrangement window.
- Check the Mirror Displays box to duplicate the content on your laptop screen onto the projector or secondary monitor
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.