The following is a list of free, useful OS X Apps. If you have suggestions for this list, please submit a ticket.
- Adware Medic - Adware Medic is an adware removal program for mac which monitors for potential malicious programs.
- The Unarchiver - This program allows users to compress and decompress files, and is very similar to 7zip.
- Caffeine - Caffeine is a tiny program that allows users quick access to mac settings, preventing your Mac from automatically going to sleep, dimming the screen, or starting screen savers.
- Dr. Cleaner - Dr. Cleaner has a variety of options that allows optimization by optimizing the cache, disks, drives, and deleting temporary files.
- Memory Monitory - Memory Monitor allows the user to check the memory, and to clean and optimize the machine.
- Battery Health - Battery Health monitors the machine's battery life and shows usage and statistics.
- Postbox - Postbox also merges all email addresses into one box creating one location for all your data.
- CCleaner - CCleaner is an optimizer and clean up tool that allows monitoring of the system.
- TextWrangler - TextWrangler is a powerful text editor.
- Skim - Skim is a PDF viewer and annotator, that has more options than Preview.
- CheatSheet - "Just hold the ⌘-Key a bit longer to get a list of all active short cuts of the current application".
- Fugu - File transferring software for Mac.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.