All students use WIN to register each semester for classes. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed from your adviser in order for you to register for classes.
- Log in to WIN and click the Virtual Campus link.
- Click Register for Classes using Course Reference Numbers (CRN) or Register for Classes using Class Search.
- In the Choose a Term drop-down box select the semester you want to register for (if it is not already selected). Press Submit.
- Enter your PIN and press Submit.
- Enter the CRNs for the classes you wish to enroll or search for the class to find the CRN and follow the instructions on the screen.
- To view a schedule, click the Student Schedule by Day & Time link in Virtual Campus.
If you need assistance logging on to WIN, call the Service Desk at 336-758-4357.
If you have questions or issues regarding undergraduate registration they should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar at email@example.com or 336-758-5207. Professional schools should contact their respective registrar for assistance.