The portable projector can connect with a computer, VCR, or DVD player.
Powering On the Projector
1. Connect the power cord to the projector and plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
2. Press the On button located on the projector or on the remote control.
Connecting and Displaying a Computer
Connect the computer to the projector by connecting the computer video
and audio cable to the projector on an INPUT. Connect the other end of
the cable to the computer. The video will connect to the 15 pin
connector on the computer and the audio cable will connect to the
connector labeled with a picture of headphones.
2. Press "Fn" and
"F7" buttons on the computer simultaneously to toggle between display
methods. Note: By pressing "Fn" + "F7" once, the image will appear on
the monitor; press "Fn" + "F7" a second time and the image will appear
on the monitor and the PC screen; press "Fn" + "F7" a third time and the
image will appear on the PC screen only.
3. If you do not get the
computer to display on the projector you may have to select the
appropriate input. Use the input buttons on the projector or projector
Connecting and Displaying a VCR or DVD
Connect the Audio Out left \ right connections located on the rear of
the VCR \ DVD to the Audio Input left \ right connections on the
2. Connect the Video Out connection located on the rear of the VCR \ DVD to the Video Input connection on the projector.
3. Press the Input button on the projector or projector remote control to select the appropriate input.
4. Use the controls on the VCR \ DVD unit to control Play, Stop, Pause, Fast Forward, and Rewind.
Powering Off the Projector
1. Press the power button on the projector or on the remote control.
2. Allow the unit to cool off prior to disconnecting the power cord.
This allows the fan to cool the lamp down to prevent premature lamp
Keywords: Portable, projector, how-to