How do we convert PDF documents to Word format now that we're no longer using Adobe Professional?
We can do this with Corel PDF Fusion.
- To begin, right-click on the PDF you wish to convert.
- Click Open with... then select Corel PDF Fusion.
- (If you do not yet have the Corel applications on your computer, download them while you're connected to the WFU network by clicking Start > Control Panel > Run Advertised Programs. Click on the Corel applications you'd like, then click Run. If PDF Fusion is not listed in this group of applications, submit a ticket to the Service Desk requesting the application on your computer by visiting this site.)
- Once you've got the PDF open in Corel PDF Fusion, click the File menu, then Save As.
- In the Document Type drop down, select DOC, then in the Setup name drop down, select Microsoft Word [retain text editability].
- Click Save.
- Your PDF should now be converted to Word. Please note, similar to in Adobe Professional, there may be some minor loss of formatting during the conversion.