Note* You must request SPSS v21 before you can download it and use the license codes. To request the software, please call the Service Desk at 758-4357 or come to the Bridge in the ZSR Library.
License Authorization for:
Uninstalling SPSS for:
To verify SPSS version and license expiration information, click here.
If you have questions concerning SPSS, or AMOS licensing, contact the Service Desk at 758-HELP or ResolveIT. Please note that faculty members and Instructional Technology professionals in various academic departments provide technical support and instruction on using SPSS.
Uninstalling SPSS (For Windows 7 and Vista)
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program.
- Once the list populates, scroll down to SPSS and highlight it.
- Select "Uninstall."
- Click "Yes" and then click "Finish."
Version and License Expiration Information
- Open SPSS Statistics
- Select File > New > Syntax
- Type in the command 'SHOW LIC.' (without quotes and be sure and put the period at end)
- Select Run > All
- Results should be displayed in a table on your output window that includes the modules currently licensed and the dates that they expire.